These No brad turkey club sandwich are wrapped in romaine lettuce. A low carb, paleo and keto friendly lunch option. Perfect for lunch meal prep. Low carb, high fat lunch that you can make ahead.
- 8 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/4 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 small tomato thinly sliced
- Sauce of choice
- Lay a large piece of parchment paper on a cutting board - this step is essential for rolling up your no bread sandwich
- Wash and dry romaine lettuce and lay flat on the parchment. I removed the tough ends of the lettuce to ensure easy rolling. You want about a 6" by 10" rectangle of lettuce
- Layer turkey on the lettuce, then the strips of bacon, then the avocado and lastly the tomato slices
- Now get rolling! Use the parchment to help and roll the ingredients into a wrap, folding the sides in as you roll.
- Slice the wrap through the parchment paper in half. Best if enjoyed immediately! I like to have my mustard on the side to keep the wrap from getting too soggy.